Now that #tnks has been out for a month, here is a compilation of few reviews / comments I have received.
NOTE: If you want to read the book, review it and put in on your blog, please contact me. I still have permission to send some ebooks. For the paperback version, we will have to wait for the next print run. Thanks!
Bloggers / Book Reviewers / Internet Folk
Though Saurabh Garg may be a first time writer, he does have a knack to reel the reader in and then, hook him/her. The language is crisp, simple yet leaves an impact. The characters are impossibly real and stark and leaves one with a hate-love relationship towards them.
If you’re looking for an engaging, thrilling read which helps you escape tedious life and a plot that makes sense and leaves you with a thoughtful feeling, The Nidhi Kapoor Story is for you
Another blogger, Kritika says
…this is the most well-crafted story of the contemporary times. The mystery is huge, yet palatable, the thrill is unvarying and consistent, the plot line is well thought-out. There have been so many points to admire about this book, I am compelled to enumerate them, so not to leave out any.
As on 21 Dec 2014, #tnks has 28 ratings and is at 4.29. Which to me, is pretty crazy for my first book!
More on the #tnks Goodreads page.
Some comments from Goodreads are…
Amazon / Flipkart Reviews
Note: If you want to read the book, review it and put in on your blog, please contact me. I still have permission to send some ebooks. For the paperback version, we will have to wait for the next print run. Thanks![BEGIN shameless self-promotion]
I can summarize all this feedback from some 20-30 people in 5 or 6 bullet points. I can safely claim that…
- Whoever has read #tnks, they have told me that they haven’t been able to put it down. I think of this as a good thing and a bad thing. Good: The story is captivating. Bad: The story does not make people think!
- According to whoever has read the book, the characters, plot and the context is very well researched.
- Most people (more than 80%) like the book. For a first-time author, it’s a huge thing.
- Oh, and everyone tells me of a few bugs that have crept in the book. A list of bugs is on the errata page. In the next editions, we will edit those bugs.
- Most readers have asked me to chase writing as a career. They believe that my stories are interesting and more people ought to read those.
[END shameless self-promotion]