This is a long long list of people who made #tnks possible.
- The NaNoWriMo India group. Jaibala, Neelesh Sir, Nikita, Priyanka, Sonia, Zubin Sir, Ushasri Ma’am and everyone else who has enriched my understanding of the writing process.
- Amar Vyas, Devika Fernando and other authors who have helped me understand the post-publishing bits.
- Naman and FindYogi.com. Naman is THE best marketing hack that I know of.
- QZ.com gave me an opportunity to write this open letter to Chetan Bhagat.
- Pichu’s cafe. They have kindly agreed to give me their location for any book reading sessions that I may need to do in Mumbai.
- Savio and TeenBandar. Again, like Naman, Savio is great when it comes to connecting the dots. He has helped me in more ways I can think of and more times I can imagine.
More coming soon. Page WIP.